Sainik School Entrance Coaching
Sainik Schools provide the ambience for disciplined lifestyle, robust academic exposure and guidance to sharpen skills required for career in Armed Forces. A great opportunity for school going students to get into such a place where officer like qualities are developed in your day to day activities.
About Sainik School
Entrance Exam Coaching
Parents who wish their wards to be in Armed Forces strive hard to get their wards admitted in sainik schools of India so that they do not only study but also get career guidance simultaneously.
The students of Sainik School have proven their track record in selections of Armed Force’s career. Saink Schools conduct their own entrance exam at national level.
The students who qualify this exam are called for the interview and after this list of finally selected students is published on their official website.
MISSION AND VISION:
Mission: The mission of Sainik School was conceived with the motive of brining public school education to the door step of the common man and sending a maximum number of its cadets to National Defence Academy.
Vision: The vision is of Sainik School is to offer quality education to the children of rural masses and to develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a feeder to National Defence Academy.
The admission process in Sainik Schools is administered by Sainik Schools Society under the Ministry of Defence. It comes under the society registration act (XXI of 1860). Board of governors function under the chairmanship of the Defence Minister is the chief executive body of Sainik Schools.
The administration has state government as well as Ministry of Defence. There are 25 schools across India.Only boys can study in Sainik Schools. Here seats of reserved for children having defence background and for the children of other government officials.
The entrance exam is conducted for class VI and IX. Students who are between the age of 10 to 11 years and 13 to 14 years respectively on 1stjuly of the year are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. For IX class, the applicant should be studying in VIII in a recognized school. Sainik Schools are affiliated to the CBSE Board, New Delhi.
Subjects asked in Sainik School Entrance Exam
FOR CLASS VI:
- Mathematics and Language ability (duration is 2 Hours)
- Intelligence Test (duration is 1 Hour)
FOR CLASS IX:
- Mathematics and Science (For 2 Hours)
- English and Social Science (For 2 Hours)
- 25% of cadets in NDA are from Sainik Schools.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population
- Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats (In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4(1)/SSS/2016) dated 5th July 2017) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen